Basic informationCertfications and Standards
1. Industrial security
- The Industrial Security Certificate awarded by the National Security Office of the Czech Republic for the SECRET degree of confidentiality.
System based on the ISO 9000 standard series
- Metrostav holds a number of certificates for its products and services, including ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 for general construction work awarded in compliance with Czech technical standards.
3. Labour safety
- The Safe Enterprise certificate
In 2008 Metrostav was for the fourth time certified as the Safe Company.
- OHSAS 18001:2008 standard certificate
The OHSAS 18001:2008 standard, which Metrostav gained on 31 May 2004, is compatible with the standards of the ISO 9001 and 14001 series gained previously and its specification for assessing occupational health and safety (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series – OHSAS) stipulates requirements for the occupational health and safety management system (BOZP) in such a way that they enable Metrostav to manage its BOZP risks and improve performance. This certificate authorises Metrostav to carry out civil engineering and engineering works.
5. SA 8000 Standard – Corporate Social Responsibility