Why is Metrostav a Unique Employer?
We are leaders in the construction and civil engineering industry. Our teams are able to complete large, complex and technologically unique projects as well as smaller projects for municipalities. We make sure that our skills and experience are passed on from generation to generation.
We value good and responsible work. We ensure professional and personal growth of our employees. We constantly strive to create a friendly and inspiring work environment. The basis for our success are the shared company values of professionality, trust and stability.
Become a part of Metrostav!
If you have not found a suitable position for you, but are still interested in working with us, you can submit your contact information to . As soon as we find a position that matches your requirements and qualifications, we will contact you.
Employee Benefits in Metrostav
Apart from fair and stable income, we provide our employees with a number of competitive benefits:
More Free Time
- We believe that good work should be followed by a well-deserved rest. Expect an extra week of paid holiday.
- You get 3 days of medical leave – in case you suddenly get ill.
Eating and Recreation
- For each day worked you get a meal voucher.
- We have a high-quality and fast canteen.
- In Metrostav Benefits Café you can choose from a wide range of options in the field of sport, culture and regeneration.
- We offer to active sport people the MultiSport card that enables them to enjoy the services of a wide range of sports and leisure facilities in the Czech and Slovak Republics at discounted prices.
Health Comes First
- We offer free flu vaccinations right at the workplace. Should you still get ill, we provide three days of paid sick leave. We have a top partner for occupational medicine. Are you going to be working at heights? Then we insist on a positive assessment from our doctor. We pay attention to illness prevention. We organize health days for you, regarding eye care, back pain prevention, etc.
Accommodation and Travel
- Should you work on a project in Prague during the week and you do not plan to buy your own accommodation there, you can use our hostel. It is proven and affordable.
- It is a matter of course for us to provide you with quality, safe and clean accommodation located near the projects you have been sent to.
- All our company cars are regularly checked and serviced.
Bonuses and Insurance
- The company contribution to your supplementary pension insurance grows with the length of your employment relationship with Metrostav.
- On work anniversaries you will be pleased with the loyalty bonuses through which we show how much we appreciate your work.
- For work under difficult conditions, we reimburse our employees more than is legally required. For an overview of all bonuses, please see the collective agreement.
- We will help you in case of an unexpected event that negatively affects your life. Whether it is a flood, an injury or a serious illness. For nearly 20 years, we have maintained a special fund for these purposes.
- In the happy event of a new born baby in your family, we will provide a financial contribution of CZK 15,000.
- We can also help you by giving advice, for example, regarding the care of an aging grandparent or tax consultancy
Benefits and Discounts
- As a Metrostav employee, you can take advantage of many discounted services and discounts, whether from subsidiaries or external partners. For example, tire services, rental of construction machinery, discounts on construction material, Škoda cars or your holiday.
Did you know that in 2016 the Training Center of Metrostav Group registered over 8,200 employee participations in internal training courses , thus on average almost three courses per employee per year?
Life in Metrostav
Ask us a question
Contact us, we'll be happy to answer